Soft and warm homemade yeast rolls combined with garlic butter and cheese. These pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Rolls are the most delicious buttery decadent side to any meal!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All opinions and texts are mine.
Breads are seriously my weakness.
Give me a basket full of warm, freshly baked bread and I will be a happy, happy girl.
Every now and then I make my rolls from scratch, but let me tell you a little secret to cut short this whole bread-making process while still experiencing the quality of freshly baked bread: Rhodes Bake-N-Serv dinner rolls.
We are huge fans of Rhodes around here. They come in the form of frozen doughs that you thaw under room temperature for a few hours and then bake in the oven.
The result is the softest, most flavorful and perfect little rolls that will blow your mind.
It tastes just like (or even better, I might argue) the ones made from scratch.
You can bake the rolls and eat them just as it is, but every now and then, we like to be a little extra.
And by ‘extra’ I mean adding a little (or a lot of) butter, garlic and cheese, because butter, garlic and cheese make the already amazing rolls even better.
Serve with pasta dishes, chicken, beef, pork, salad, soups, etc. It seriously goes with anything!
Or, if you must, eat it by itself! It shines on its own!
Let’s make Cheesy Garlic Rolls!
Here is what you need to make these delicious homemade garlic cheese rolls:
- Rhodes’ frozen rolls
- Fresh Garlic
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parsley (optional)
Grab a 9″ round pie pan and let’s get the party started!
If you like a lot of cheese, add more!
If you like some additional herbs to go with it, go for it!
The result is this: Cheesy rolls that are buttery, garlicky, soft, and absolutely perfect.
What I love about this: no kneading required, super easy to prep. All you really need is a couple of hours for the dough to rise.
Tip and Tricks
A few tips and tricks to make the process even easier…and tastier!
- Let the rolls rise for at least 4 hours, but don’t let it rise for too long. Avoid exceeding 6 hours, especially if your room is warm.
- Cover pan with saran wrap as rolls rise and grease the insides of saran wrap to prevent rolls from sticking to it.
Garlic and butter and cheese are great, but I will attribute the amazingness of this dish to this delicious Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls.
My husband and I have used and made these rolls for years and love them. We always keep a bag in our freezer, and they have become our go-to dinner rolls for dinner, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter…all the holidays!
What to do if I want to make more?
This recipe is written to make 7 rolls, but if you want to make more, it’s totally doable too.
Use a bigger pan (doesn’t have to be round in shape), and make sure frozen rolls are spread out 1″ – 1.5″ apart from each other. Adjust the amount of garlic, butter and cheese accordingly, and bake for the same amount of time.
And yes, after all that, sit back, indulge and enjoy. It is seriously one of the best breads out there!
DID YOU ENJOY THIS RECIPE? Please comment below and give us a 5-star rating! This will help others find this recipe on Google and Pinterest! We very much appreciate your help! 🤍
Meals that goes well with Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- The Best Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
- Creamy Sun-dried Tomatoes Pasta with Chicken
- Restaurant Style Steak
- Baked Ziti
- Lemon Butter Parmesan Crusted Pork Chop
- Classic Lasagna with Béchamel Sauce
- Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Pasta
Other Bread Recipes
- Honey Butter Rolls
- Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
- Apple Cinnamon Bread
- No Knead Cranberry Bread
- Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns (by Tania at Cooking for my Soul)
Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- 7 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls frozen
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- vegetable oil spray
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella more if needed
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Brush 1 tbsp of melted butter on a 9" round pan.
- Place 7 frozen Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls on the pan, spreading them apart.
- Wrap pan with saran wrap (grease the inside of saran wrap with vegetable oil), and set aside rolls for ~4 hours to rise.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 2 tbsp of melted butter with minced garlic. Brush garlic butter mixture onto rolls.
- Sprinkle shredded mozerella all over the top of rolls.
- Bring to oven and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!