Let’s face it. It’s hard to say no to brownies. Fudgy, gooey, rich, chocolaty brownies. And it gets even better when you top it with a layer of mint icing and lots of Andes Mint pieces.
These Mint Chocolate Brownies are about to blow your mind!!
Ahh Mint Chocolate Brownies!
Andes Mint is probably one of my favorite American candy.
So don’t leave me alone with a bag of Andes Mint if you want some for yourself.
I was making brownies one day, saw that I have leftover mint extract and a bag of Andes mint sitting in the pantry.
One thing led to another and this delicious brownie recipe is birthed.
Trust me when I say brownies has never been quite the same.
Three key components that make these Mint Chocolate Brownies absolutely magical:
- Gooey and rich chocolate brownie
- Cool and fresh mint icing
- Delicious Andes Mint pieces.
Merge them all together in one satisfying bite. Oo-lala.
Let’s make Mint Chocolate Brownies!
Here is another reason why I love this recipe – it is so easy to make!
It is basically broken out into three parts:
- Step 1: Bake Brownies, let it cool.
- Step 2: Make icing, add icing to brownie, let it cool some more.
- Step 3: Top with Andes Mint and serve!
What you will need
Besides the ingredients, these are the other items you need to make this delicious brownie recipe:
- Square 9″ x 9″ dish
- Parchment paper
- To make lifting brownie out from the pan a lot easier
- And make cleanup a breeze!
Tips and Tricks:
A few tips and tricks to make the best brownie ever!
- Make sure brownies are cool before adding icing, if not icing would melt and become watery.
- To speed up cooling process, cool brownies in the refrigerator.
- Make sure icing is set before cutting brownies into pieces. If not it gets a bit messy.
- To make the icing/cutting process easier, lift parchment paper and brownie out from the dish and lay it on a flat surface before adding icing and cutting it into smaller pieces.
- Lift brownies from the square dish after a few minutes or as soon as you can so that it would not overcook
- Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick into brownie. If it comes out clean brownie is done cooking and should be remove from the oven promptly!
Don’t they look dreamy?
Not only do they taste sinfully good, they are just so pretty to look at.
I love bringing them to parties because they are simply lovely. And quite frankly, people will think you put in way more work into it than you actually did. 😉
Make it any day, but it’s also perfect for special occasions such as:
- Holiday season in general
- St. Patrick Days
It’s a fun treat that everyone would enjoy!
Have fun with this one, friends!
If you make this recipe, comment below and let me know what you think! Also, don’t forget to take a picture and tag me on Instagram, because I WANNA SEE!!
Other delicious Dessert Recipes
- Mini Chocolate Chess Pie
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Caramel White Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies