Current situation: dreaming of not turning on the oven, but so desperately want dessert. Enter: these No Bake Cheesecake Bites.
Ahh. Necessity is indeed the mother of invention.
How to make No Bake Cheesecake Bites
Summer is HOT HOT HOT around here. One of the many reasons why we have been relying on these no bake beauties to satisfy our dessert cravings. If we don’t have to turn on that oven, we don’t!
The other reasons: These things are just PLAIN OMG DELISH.
It’s hard to say no to creamy cream cheese mixture topped onto a crumbly graham cracker crust. They are easy to put together and taste just like the cheesecakes that you bake in the oven.
The only thing you need to plan ahead for: start the prep work ahead of time because it does take a good 6-8 hours to just sit in the refrigerator so that the cream cheese mixture will firm up.
In fact, the closer to the 8 hours you can get it to sit in the refrigerator, the better.
Then you take them out and very carefully cut them into smaller pieces.
Small is probably relative. Let’s just say it’s small enough to do portion control, but also large enough to get your cheesecake fix.
Then top it with the toppings of your choices:
- strawberries + strawberry sauce (our current choice 🙂 )
- raspberries + raspberry sauce
- blueberries + blueberry sauce
- chocolate sauce and/or chocolate chips
The tangy sweet strawberry sauce compliments the creamy cheesecake filling. And that graham cracker crust is perfectly crumbly and sweet.
Ahhhh so yum.
How to serve it
If you are going to a potluck, cookout, or backyard party…bring this No Bake Cheesecake Bites to these gatherings and your people will love you for it.
When serving it, especially if you are bringing to an event where it will sit for a little while, I like to serve the strawberry sauce (or anything saucy for that matter) on the side, to prevent the cheesecake from getting uh…unattractive.
The sauce usually spreads in a weird way after sitting for a while. So yeah, not very attractive. But the good news is it really does not affect the taste or texture.
I still like to serve it on the side unless it will be consumed immediately. 😉
Enjoy this fun treat! If you make this recipe please comment below and tag me on Instagram because I wanna see your creation!
Other Summer Treats
- Mango Crumb Bars
- Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Individual Mini Peach Cobbler
- S’mores Ice Cream
- Mason Jar Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Tartlets (by Melanie at Garnish and Glaze!)
No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- 16 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
No Cook Strawberry Sauce
- 8 oz fresh strawberries
- 1/8-1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- Crush graham crackers. Melt unsalted butter in the microwave. Combine "graham cracker crust" ingredients in a bowl and mixture well.
- Line parchment paper on a 8" x 8" square casserole dish. Bring graham cracker mixture to casserole, spread evenly and gently press mixture with a spatula to form the crust.
- In a large bowl, combine all the cheesecake mixture ingredients. Using an elextric mixture, whisk until soft peaks are formed.
- Bring cream cheese mixture to graham cracker crust and spread it out evenly
- Cover and refridgerate for 6-8 hours. 8 hours is prefered.
- Using a blender, blend all the ingredients under strawberry sauce. Adjust sugar accordingly. If strawberry is sweet, use less sugar.
- Remove cheesecake from refridgerator and cut them into 12 pieces. Cheesecake should be slightly firmer, but it will still be slightly jiggly.
- Slice strawberries and top them on each cheesecake bite. Then drizzle with strawberry sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!