- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips crushed
- 1/2 lbs ground chorizo
- 2 tsp BRIANNAS Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup black beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup BRIANNAS Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
Scrambled Eggs with Tortilla Chips
Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add butter to skillet and heat skillet under medium low heat. Once butter is melted (do not brown or burn), add eggs.
Let eggs sit on the skillet until it is a little cooked at the bottom (not fully cooked). Use a spatula to stir eggs around (start with the sides and move to the center) until it is almost cooked.
Add crushed tortilla chips and continue stirring until eggs are fully cooked. Remove eggs promptly.
Assemble bowls with scrambled eggs, chorizo, black beans, salsa, and avocado. Add more Chipotle Ranch Dressing and cilantro.
Serve and enjoy!
Tips for preparing scrambled eggs:
- Grease skillet well before adding whisked eggs.
- Cook the eggs slowly under low heat.
- When the eggs are partially cooked, start stirring.
- Do not overcook! Remove from heat promptly when eggs are done.
Calories: 778kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 385mg | Sodium: 1453mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1408IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 4mg