- 4 oz rotini pasta
- 1 head romain lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shaved
- 1 cup croutons
Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp anchovy paste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- a dash black pepper or to taste
In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Cook rotini pasta based on package instruction. When done, drain water from pasta.
In a mason jar or container, combine all the Caesar Dressing ingredients. Stir/shake to mix well.
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Add dressing, toss using tongs to combine. Add more black pepper to taste if desire.
Serve and enjoy!
- Serving size is based on serving Caesar Pasta Salad as a side dish. If serving as a main dish, this recipe will serve 2 people.
- Serve dressing on the side if salad will not be consumed immediately.
- When storing leftovers, store dressing separately in the refrigerator.
- Adjust the amount of dressing accordingly. There should be enough dressing for a medium-heavy dressing Caesar Pasta Salad. Use less dressing if you like a lighter, less creamy salad.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 366mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 9252IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 2mg