- ~6 oz cabbage shredded
- 1 1/2 cups carrots shredded
- 1 cup edamame frozen
- 1-2 cups canned mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup honey roasted cashews
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken shredded, or more
- 1/2 cup peanut butter salt and sugar free
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ~2 tbsp cilantro packed, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ~2 tbsp water adjust accordingly
- a pinch of salt adjust accordingly
In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients under "Peanut Dressing". Add more water if needed to achieve desired consistency. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, shelled edamame (microwave for 10-20 seconds if it is frozen), mandarin oranges honey roasted cashews, and rotisserie chicken. Optional: add additional cilantro as garnish.
Highly recommend serving with dressing on the side. Only add dressing when ready to eat! Enjoy!
Calories: 712kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 657mg | Potassium: 878mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 8694IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 4mg